Saturday, August 4, 2007

Re-dedication

I am a global citizen, inaugurated into a world of healing within the unforeseen ordering of life and my battle with lupus (Systemic Lupus Erythematosis). What was once a dark and desolate journey into seemingly unknown territory has taken me through mystic realms, tomes of medical information, led me to traditional medicine, spiritual guides, people and places I would never have otherwise encountered.

Never could I have envisioned that the tracks of the "wolf" would lead me through Native territory across culture, languages, ideologies, time and space, through the records and case studies of China. Never could I have foreseen the richness of techniques to be learned, the years and hours that Traditional medicine and Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) would add to my life or the consequent re-dedication of my life.

For the sake of others, I share my path, insights and studies.
If this saves even ONE person, then my life has been worthwhile.

I honour all those who encounter difficulties and challenges due to illness, and ask that you not only embrace them but also be open to the many lessons they offer. Within each of them lies a hidden treasure!

I honour all those who journey with me in spirit from all parts of the world, those I have encountered physically, and/or through other means midst research and along the various pathways that intermingled. I love you ALL. It is with deep and sincerest gratitude that we take the next step...

Namaste,
duxiangjun 杜湘君

No comments: